Wednesday, March 27, 2013

.04 to .07

Yup. He sucks. And is a liar. He arrived yesterday at 7:40 am, with McD's breakfast for me. My gut told me something was up, but I ignored it. I had him do the breathalyzer and it was .04. He insisted it was from the night before. Even then, I'm not sure I believed him, but he's been doing so well that I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

When I got home last night, he was READY to leave. Shoes were on, he was out the door. I asked him to blow again. He walked into the other room and did it. I could hear him, and he came back and said he got an error message. I told him to do it again. He walked away again and came back and said .00 and handed it to me. I told him the reading had already disappeared and asked him to do it again.

.07

SO, you were .04 this AM and didn't drink anything today and now there is MORE alcohol in your system. How is that possible? I don't know. Jerk. Fucking JERK. I told him to leave, and that I didn't need his help today.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I mean, I get that it's an illness, but I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE. SUCK IT UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN. OR NOT. JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE, OUT OF THEIR LIFE.

I swear, it would be easier for me if he just left town. Seriously. Then, I wouldn't have to worry. And feel guilty about not letting our kids see him.

And yes, I searched for the bottle(s), but never did fit it/them.

2 comments:

  1. How many more chances should he get looking after your kids? The answer is 0!!!!! No more! It is a major risk. He cannot be trusted not to drink. Your kids are your most valuable people in your life...they so deserve better. NO MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, this hurts my heart for you and I am so sorry. I've been there way too many times thinking things were getting better and they never did. I know it's so hard and I wish I had advice for you, but really I just want to hug you.

    ReplyDelete