Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blah, blah, blah...and an appointment

The drinking is daily again. The AA meetings have stopped.  When I asked two nights ago if he was going back, he said "I guess not today." Idiot passive aggressive jackass.

This means that daughter and I will sequester in our bedroom after the babies go to sleep. That's really not as bad as it sounds, but basically DH will hole up in our family room, watching cop/jail shows or sports, and daughter and I will play and watch fun TV. She doesn't know any differently, thankfully.  And honestly, I love the time that I spend with her, by ourselves after babies are in bed.

I made an appt today with an attorney to discuss mediation. We'll both go, it's in a few weeks. He'll talk with us about what to expect, assess our situation to see if we are a good candidate and talk about costs.

I'm really abivalent about the entire thing. I know that I cannot WILL not stay if there is not a permanent change.

No comments:

Post a Comment