Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Unknown

Dear Lord, I still do not know what the in the hell is going on. I have not talked to DH since his appt to see the apartment. I've called him twice and he's not answering. I got on FB, saw he was on there, and then he immediately got offline. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just want to know what in the world is happening. I STILL can't focus. Going home isn't really going to help, as I'm exhausted and by default will be forced into being primary parent for the babies.

I talked to my mom, and she told me they left our house about 1 pm. She didn't say much about DH, except that she overheard him say to S that she needed to tell grandma and grandpa bye-bye because they were leaving soon. OK, guess he was ready for them to leave. My mom didn't seem to take much offense though, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment